Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 6 April 2011

New Additions


No we are not expecting


We bought fish!! I usually have some sort of gold fish or beta or something in a bowl - lately I have been kind of restricted in my living areas, that I had to cut down on the pet stuff. BUT!! With my new living arrangements that is no longer an issue!!






So we are pretty excited - actually been sitting here for about an hour watching them swim around. P is kinda annoyed that they haven't decided to swim inside the houses yet - Yes, those are from Spongebob. Apparently we are a very cartoon friendly house! 

I love watching fish swim around - it really seems to relax me for some reason. And the sound of the water is always a calming influence as well.

Ok more fish watching.... 
Love D 

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I can't see your pictures!!! Glad you have a calming influence in your life...we all need it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YAY!!! I can see them now!!!! Thank You!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tank BTW...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like fish too. Love the Spongebob stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I'm happy you got some little fishies. I pretty much laughed out loud imagining you sitting there, completely ENTHRALLED in the watching of fish swim. Thanks for putting a smile on my face honey pie.

    <3

    ReplyDelete