Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Sunday 3 April 2011

Internet is back!!

Hello!! 
  So we had no internet for a few days - finally had a technician come out today and inform us that someone actually hit the cable box in the alley behind the house. But as you can see all fixed now!! 


So not much really happened the past few days. Winter has come back with a vengeance for some reason. Whoever ticked off mother nature needs to apologise pronto!! It was absolutely gorgeous out for a few days. Nice enough that P and I and a friend of his wandered around downtown shops in just light jackets. I bought a new hat! 
haha such a dork smile... this is what happens when not sure the pic is taken or not

But that night the snow started again!!! We got SO much!! Its insane!! And its that really wet snow that is SO heavy that you think you're going to dislocate your shoulders when you have to shovel it! 
snooooow again (love this house btw)

P and B got called out on a snow removal crew today to go shoveling - poor boys - glad it wasn't me tho. The sun is out and shining right now and EVERYTHING is melting so maybe we'll be able to put our shovels away for good eventually. Here's hoping!!

We were supposed to go down to my parents on the ranch today but things got all jumbled up with P working and me getting stuck here for HOURS waiting for the internet repair guy. Tomorrow we will be going down to see my sister in the play "The King and I" so I am hoping they will forgive our absence today!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am certain they will understand your absence and excuse it...can't see your picture though!!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I'll try fixing it but it says its uploaded fine.... maybe your computer just doesn't like me :'(

    ReplyDelete