Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Sunday 21 August 2011

"Sundays at Tiffany's" by James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet

Really enjoyed this read! 

 Found this book listed on another user's 'list' at the library along with other books I had already read and enjoyed. I am SO happy that I did. It was fantastic. 

A little girl has an imaginary friend - and like all imaginary friends he eventually has to leave her. But 20 years go by and she ends up running into him... such a great story. 

Don't you wonder whatever happened to your imaginary friends?

And of course its set in New York City which I always love reading about. Beautiful descriptions of where its set. 

Would definitely recommend this! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to read this one soon! Thanks for the recommendation :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the book! They actually made a TV movie by the same name that isn't half bad!

    ReplyDelete