Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Sunday 27 March 2011

I Love Me - passed to me from Megan



1. List three things that you love about yourself.

2. Post a picture that you love.
3. List five bloggers to whom you are passing this along.

  Well Megan I suppose I shall take on your challenge and do this too. Now the thinking part...

My Sense of Humour
Let's face it, I have probably made you laugh at some point. Most people when describing me use the words funny, goofy, silly, blonde ect... and its true. I get a total high from making people laugh. Its just one of those things that makes me really happy, to see people crack up. And with how my life has turned out I am so happy that I have the outlook of may as well laugh before you start crying over it. Has gotten me through some really hard situations. (when I was younger I always thought I would work on some Comedy TV show as a writer - but its more payment to see my loved ones laugh.

 My Strength
I don't mean physically. My life has been a roller coaster of events, some of them wonderful, some of them really not. A gravestone where my son lays, altho makes me sad, also reminds me that I have been thru the worst pain, none that I would wish upon my worst enemy, but I made it and I continue to live every single day happy and thankful that I had such a short time with my little angel. 
  I was married and in a very volatile situation and I had the strength so say "This is not where I need to be" and I left to keep myself safe. And now I know that I can do ANYTHING on my very own. No matter what, I am a strong woman who can take care of herself in any situation. 


My Body
 That probably sounds pretty vain but I really love it. I spent so many years feeling so awkward and gangly and like I didn't really belong in my own body. But I have finally gotten to the point where I am comfortable in my skin and feel amazing. I have my flaws OF COURSE - many of them. But I embrace them. I have scars that have some great stories behind them (The scar on my cheek from running into Steve in my grade 3 class and then my mom telling him he was going to have to marry me)  I have a bum knee from years of skiing and a creaky shoulder from years of competitive swimming, a scar on my tummy from my appendix coming out and freckles from forgetting sunscreen. 




Reagan's tiny feet -left prints on my heart forever.
   The name of 5 bloggers? Oh jeez, I don't think there are 5 people that read my blogs lol.
Anyone that wants to feel free to pass this along. It actually made me feel a lot better about myself - thank you Megan. 

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog and you are wonderful :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog now that I know you have one...since you started following me on mine. <3 You Lady!!! You are truly amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete