Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Friday 23 September 2011

Sour Cream Chicken

I have become addicted to Pinterest.com . It is AMAZING! If you aren't addicted yet you should check it out but plan on spending some serious time going through all the amazing things on there.

 Anyways, I have found that there are amazing recipes on there - and I have started collecting. P is NOT a picky eater at all so I am free to basically experiment at any time and he'll eat it. (Sometimes he'll inform me afterwards its not a keeper) 

Tonight we tried Sour Cream Chicken and its a KEEPER! 
Absolutely delicious (and I didn't use Pepperidge Farms bread crumbs because they were impossible to find) 

If you click on the link above it will take you directly to the recipe that I found on pinterest.

I suggest you try this - SO good and really simple. I threw it together after work and watched America's Next Top Model at the same time ;-) 

Time to pop in the oven for half an hour (used fillets instead of full breasts)


Absolutely delicious! Its in our box of GOOD FOOD

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for good recipes. Thanks, this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete