Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Pancakes and Smiles

      So over the weekend a few of us decided to kick up our heels and go out on the town! It was mostly instigated by the fact that P's brother was in town for the night. I very soon realised.... I am getting old!  
     The music was loud, there was soooo many people to try and walk around and "did you SEE what she was wearing" or NOT wearing?!? What happened to throwing on your favourite pair of jeans, doing your hair and makeup while sharing a mirror and going out to have some laughs? I told a girl in the bathroom that I had a shirt just like the one she was wearing as a dress. Blech. Needless to say we were at Denny's eating breakfast by just a bit after midnight. 


But my pancakes were happy to see me!!! 
IMG00566.jpg
The reason I love it here... 
    I think the most fun part of a night on the town is sitting around eating pancakes with your friends laughing about it. That's my favourite. And I have some really great friends who I can have SO much fun with. 

   Work has been busy lately. Rugby is fully under way - most the schools are officially practicing outdoors (sorry kids, hope you aren't too waterlogged!) And now (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT) Baseball season is upon us. I swear they start earlier and earlier every year. I am not a fan of baseball. Never have been, probably never will.... this is the extent of my baseball skill: 

IMG00567.jpg
Mini bats - please don't knock them over
   Yes... talent comes in many forms.... (ok ok ok I stole the idea, I confess, I'm really not that clever!! But its a cool display don't you think?) 


So... yep not much else. Did my taxes ... felt good to get that out of the way. Now I can wait for April to hit and bring all its new stresses!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment