Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Saturday 21 January 2012

He popped the question....

Well its official! P & I are engaged!! 

I am kinda shocked at how many people "FINALLY" or "IT'S ABOUT TIME". I didn't think we had been dragging our heels all that much. We officially started dating October 10, 2010 (after a quite a few hanging-outs and dates and pool games and bbm-flirting while he was away working) So as of Thursday January 12 2012, at about 10pm (he really did try to wait until Friday the 13th, my favourite day, but was too excited) We are officially together! 

I absolutely LOVE my ring. Its the ring I would dream about wearing for the rest of my life. I think P has the GREATEST taste ever (he did ask me to give him a detailed description of what I wanted)

So now starts the WEDDING PLANNING!!! So excited! 

I get to marry my best friend - This makes me SO happy !! 

Wedding date has been set for October 5th (this post is late because we had some back and forth of what day to get married due to the nature of P's job and not sure when the season is starting up)

Here is the ring up close
And now its on my finger!!!

1 comment: