Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Inspiration

"I draw like other people bite their nails." ~ Pablo Picasso

I am a self admitted Twitter addict. I think I follow about 100 different people. It used to be worse, I was checking tweets on my phone pretty much 3 times an hour, but I have cut down and make sure to not be quite so addicted to it.

One of the people I follow is Kat Von D from TLC's LA Ink.  She has been doing a Sketch-of-the-day for over 100 days. I think its a really great idea. You are forced to be creative or find something to sketch every day! So I have started my own sketch of the day on my twitter but I thought it might be fun to update it on here as well. I will probably just post a couple times a week rather than every single day (as I don't have blogger on my phone ... yet ... I'm sure I could download it but then we have a whole new addiction to deal with!)

Feel free to leave comments unless you hate them (just kidding) 

Day 1 - July 31 2011
I was craving strawberries today



Day 2 - August 1 2011
Saw a lot of Wild Roses out on the horses today. Beautiful


Day 3 - August 2 2011
No reason for this ... just felt like it

No comments:

Post a Comment