Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Monday 18 July 2011

Calgary Stampede!!

YEEEEHHHAAAWWW!!!! 

We got to go to the Calgary Stampede on July 8th. I was SO excited. I took P & B (neither of them had ever been!!) 

So they had to attend a BBQ for their job so I drove myself up (which was great as I rocked out to Nickelback the ENTIRE drive up!)  Then we met up in Okotoks and drove into the city. Neither of the boys had ever been on the C-train before. I think they were nervous but didn't want to tell me they didn't trust me to get them there safe. haha! 

BUT!!! We made it safe!! Got to the Stampede grounds and met up with a friend of mine and we went around playing all the games that we thought we could win. At one booth I paid the guy $5 to guess my age. He had to be within 2 years... and he guessed that I was 22!! HAHA So I got a green wormy guy!! YAY ME! 
Our winnings!! We cleaned up!


We went to the Coca Cola stage for the free concerts! First up was State of Shock and they were AWESOME. I kind of forgot about them for a couple years and I'm not really sure why. But they did really good - even tho it was raining. 
State of Shock - it was raining and SO cold but really fun!
The next band up was My Darkest Days and they were REALLY great. The sun even came out for a bit during their set which was kind of nice. Still was freaking cold (I was in a short skirt)  
My Darkest Days - after we got sound back!
Had a lot of fun! (I always do in Calgary, its one of my favourite places in the world) And I think the boys even had some fun too! 
<3 him 

No comments:

Post a Comment