Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Sunday 3 July 2011

CANADA DAY!!


What a wonderful Canada Day this year!! Started off with a run to Tim Hortons (how else can you start a celebration of our country?) Then me, P & B went to Henderson Lake for the celebration down there. I was actually pleasantly surprised of all the things they had available this year! Facepainting and shaved ice, pitas and cotton candy, live bands and bubble guns (P wanted one but we never did end up going to that booth) 

I just embrace my awkwardness... no point in fighting it
RED shirt for Canada Day! Soon to have red shoulders

he's so yummy.... *sigh*

really into the bagpipes   - mentioned he wanted to start a mosh pit

so happy he's home!!! 


We were there for a while and then I needed a break from the sun (as wonderfully nice as it was out, I still don't do all that well in the hot sunshine, usually need a bit of a shade break) So we all went for dinner at Boston Pizza and then went to the movie Tron in 3D - btw, pulls off the red cape SO much better than Superman! 

The fireworks at Henderson were AWESOME!! I really enjoyed them this year!! GREAT JOB LETHBRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment