Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Thursday 3 November 2011

I can be crafty too!

Time off work while feeling ill = So BoReD!!!


I have been looking for things to do while I'm home. Yay for Pinterest. But I actually had a craft that a friend of mine did in high school and I always wanted to do too.... just never found the time (so, I've been busy since birth I think) 


Pens are a must in my life, I have to write EVERYTHING down. If its not written in my agenda then it doesn't exist. I used to put everything into my BlackBerry but then I have to actually LOOK at that application on my BlackBerry which is usually at the bottom of my massive bag and by the time I fish it out I have missed what I was supposed to do. For some reason the action of physically WRITING something down makes it stick in my brain better.


Anyways, I hate ugly pens. I have always hidden my pens in a drawer or behind stuff,  and then... I can't find them right when I need them.


Step 1 - Buy ugly pens and CUTE flowers (DollarStore has tons of bunches)



 
Step 2 - Cut a single flower off the bunch, tape the "stem" down the side of the Ugly Pen
I used green tape cause I had it left over but masking tape or anything works

Step 3: Cover from the top of the Ugly Pen over the taped part with Floral Tape
(Also found at the dollar store) also sometimes called Stem Wrap
Just wrap it around tight at a bit of an angle down the pen. 


Step 4: Continue until all your Ugly Pens are covered
Ta-Da!! Pretty pens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment