Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Monday 21 November 2011

Well well well....

   I have been so busy the past while its driving me crazy. I feel like I don't have time to do anything for myself lately. I am kind of feeling lost a bit. How do all those working moms and career women do it? I don't think I'm working too much but I think that its the fact that my shift starts in the late morning and that kind of throws off my whole day of being productive. 




I think I need something to kick start me back into the motivation to do things for myself .... normally I would make a date to take myself for cheesecake, the whole lactose intolerance revelation has kind of put a damper on that. And maybe that is what a lot of my issue is - I miss cheese, and milk and baked yumminess. I am definitely an emotional eater so when I'm feeling blah and down, I would go to the fridge, slice a few pieces of cheese and some pickles and grab the crackers and it would just cheer me up. Just letting you know that soy cheese DOES NOT lift my spirits. 


I probably just need to start working out again - that always seems to change my attitude a bit. Now if I could just pull myself out of bed ... soy milk in my coffee is ALSO not helping lift my spirits 


*sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment