Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Friday 6 May 2011

fingers itching to draw

There are these odd times that I suddenly feel that I MUST have a pencil in my hand within a few moments or I will simply lose my mind. So, I sit myself down with my sketch book, I pick up a pencil and I begin to draw. Sometimes what comes out is just random doodles that don't really mean much, just swirls on the paper. 
Random doodles - no date for all 


Other times, I have seen/heard about a cool tattoo design and I want to re-create it. 
"Aug 2009"  (new nail polish btw that I ADORE)






And sometimes, I just find myself sitting on the couch with a headache and think that the angles of my arms would make an interesting sketch ... then I suddenly notice that maybe my body language means a bit more. I think I express more thru art than even I realise.... 


"May 5 2011" A rough 1/2 hour sketch...


No comments:

Post a Comment