Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Purple pillows

Have been trying to get our place a little cute the past few days. Its actually kind of fun. I haven't had full range of a house for a few .... years? Is that right?  WOW. That is kind of shocking to think about. No wonder this is kind of exciting for me eh!? So yes, I have been having a lot of fun looking at stuff - that really is the MOST fun I think. I haven't really even BOUGHT anything, except... 

PURPLE PILLOWS!!!!!! 

Oh - the vase and purple potpourri are also new - smells amazing! 
So this is the "new" living room. There are also new pictures (in frames!!!) on the walls! My family photo from Easter, one with me and my nephew and 2 really big ones of me and P. I LOVE PHOTO'S!! 

Eventually the whole house will look great I think. (well I hope)  I think I'm getting it there. Like I said, I have SO much fun going to places and looking at all the wonderful stuff I could buy (and then finding even cheaper stuff at a different place! sneaky girl eh?) 

So now, I am going to tidy up my adorable living room and get ready for bed - hoping that tomorrow is less rainy than today - always seems to bring my mood down just a touch. 

Love D 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the purple pillows!!! Very adorable!!! I also LOVE going around and looking at different items for my home...even when I don;t actually buy anything!!! LOL So fun and exciting to transform a house into a home!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete