Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead

It was SOOOO good!!! 


Ok I finished it this morning (yes gave up sleeping in to finish the last 4 chapters) And I am SO impressed with it. So many twists in the story line and things happening that you didn't dream were possible to happen. 


Love story of course - but not over the top details or anything which is always nice (it is a teen/young adult book after all) 


The best part I think of this book is the fact that it is not a happily ever after completely everything tied up nicely with a little bow on the top. It reflects real life in how sometimes even tho you try your hardest and do everything you can, there are some things that you cannot change, or there are consequences to the choices that you make.


I read on her website that Richelle Mead is going to be continuing the Vampire Academy stories with different characters that we somewhat know about. Very excited for that to happen let me tell you, I will definitely be reading those as well. They are just purely entertaining and good reads. Nothing that keeps me  up at night (altho I want to finish them at 7 am!!) 


So I would recommend this entire series to everyone ~ enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment