Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard

SUMMER READING  - Ok, during the summer I usually read a lot of really fun books that are easy to get into and thru while I am lounging around in the sun ... or if I'm sunburnt and need a distraction. My first one of this summer (even tho technically it wasn't summer till today and I finished it on Sunday) 


Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard 

The story really pulled me in! Ok, I will admit that I had a little bit of trouble keeping all the girls straight in the beginning - even now if someone asked who Emily or Spencer was I would have to sit and think for a second. But I am definitely going to read the next book in the series. I have to find out what the "Jenna Thing" is. Yes, I spoiled that for you, you DON'T get to know in the first book. 

I actually started reading this book because my cousin mentioned that the tv show was really good. So I googled it - cause apparently I google every single thing that I hear about, and saw that it was based off a book series. You know me, I have to read the books first. (That's how I got so addicted to Gossip Girl)


So if you are looking for a good little read that you can pick up poolside I would suggest this for sure. But if your'e like me and don't like not knowing something, there are 8 books in the series. I will read them all I am sure, if I can get them from the library this summer lol 


Love ya  - D 

No comments:

Post a Comment