Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Insomnia

Thursday's Art Class Study
So one of the perks of insomnia is I end up drawing. 


I started back at Drawing Classes on Thursday and I was SOOO excited. It is so great to be back in a classroom environment where you have someone to ask "why does this look dumb" and get a real answer, not to mention learning from others in the class who have different perspectives or ideas. Its so fantastic. I can't wait for Thursday to come again. 


My homework is to try and sketch some of my friends if I possibly can. The hard thing is with work and trying to pack up the house, the only real time I find my self centered enough to draw is when normal people of the world are sleeping. Thank goodness for Facebook and google images. 


I'll never design for Jimmy Choo :-( 
Here are some things I've been working on and like enough to put up


oooh lucky ... or something 


No comments:

Post a Comment