Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 7 September 2011

So busy lately!

My life is SO hectic lately! So many things are changing and work has picked up x 1000 due to school being back in session - would you believe I did a quote for a hockey team today? YIKES! 


Ok first change - we are moving! (not that far tho don't worry) Just a couple blocks away. Our place now is fantastic but we have seemed to outgrow the more settled I become (that means the more I make it a home rather than a place all our crap sits in boxes under the stairs)  We have tried a few ways of rearranging and have finally just decided its not going to work. 


APARTMENT HUNTING IS STRESSFUL

Those of you who have more than just 2 people and 1 fish in your family, I don't know how you do it. My hat off to people who trek with children and pets in town to whole new cities or countries. 

But we found a new place and get our keys very soon so we can start hauling our stuff over. (Of course we got word that the place was ours the night before P went to a job - talk about down to the wire) 

Guess it looks like boxes will be my life for the next few weeks - that's ok. I am REALLY excited for this move. Its our first big time step together (P lived in our current place for about a year before we even started dating) 



No comments:

Post a Comment