Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Monday 30 January 2012

Wedding Dress & Stress

When you get engaged - there should be a little tag attached to your ring. It should read the following: 
People are going to ask you for every detail
of your wedding in approximately 
47 seconds. 
Have fun with that ;-) 

 I found myself in a bit of a panic with all the aspects of planning a wedding - there is SO much to think about and decide. I have to figure out what I want (well P too, but he mostly just nods at anything that makes me smile and scowls at anything I turn my nose up at) 

Ta-Da moment 

Anything I saw in a wedding magazine (ones I purchased, I don't just snatch them out of strangers hands or anything) I would either put a little post it note label on the page or actually rip the page out. Then I went to a binder that is full of page protectors, and I slide the ripped paper into the protector - and I use the label to write what it is I like about the page (otherwise I come back the next day and wonder what the crap I even liked about it)



Stress level decreased!

Also - ordering my wedding dress tomorrow. Its starting to get real! 

No comments:

Post a Comment