Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Organisation Project Jan 2012


Do you ever have one of those moments where you see something and it triggers a GREAT idea? I was picking up some stuff at the store for my sisters baby shower (cancelled by the way due to the baby showing up 20 days early, lil' stinker) and I noticed a package of clothespins. It got me to thinking about the "old days" when my gramma W used to put her laundry out on the line and how she had ALL these clothes pins and I always picked out the newer ones because they held onto the clothes better than the old worn ones - TA-DA LIGHT BULB MOMENT!!! 

My big project for this month was to organise my closet and get it all sorted and easier for my brain to handle. My problem is that half my clothes end up on the floor due to the fact that they just fall off the hangers - CLOTHES PINS!!! I bought a package and now all my wide neck shirts or slippery type clothing are HANGING UP!!! 

I feel like a genius right now. I'm sure someone thought of this idea a billion years ago but I'm going with I'm super smart!! 

My dresser got re-organised also!! 4 bags of clothing went to the donation bins. Wow, I don't know where it was all hiding (yes I do, on the floor of my closet haha) 

Great start to my year!! 

Shoes are 1 heel out 1 toe out per pair
so you know what they look like

No comments:

Post a Comment