Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bad blogger... Look a painting!

I'm sorry... I have been busy.


Ok UPDATE! 


I have started painting in my art classes and I'm LOVING it! So much fun and adventure using colour now. I mean, pencil sketches are fun ... but this is a whole new level.


Now... I feel like I can draw pretty well. I am NOT a very good painter. BUT I know that everyone starts somewhere and with the amazing teacher I have I'll get there (I'm actually already seeing myself getting catching on faster each class) 


So for your viewing pleasure ... My first painting! 


I had NO idea what I was doing... can you tell? 

The original by an unknown artist on the left 

Getting closer ... 

Sorry for the weird glare ... come to my house and see it if you want
"A Study of Unknown Artist"

No comments:

Post a Comment