Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Saturday 4 June 2011

"Fallen" Lauren Kate

Another book post... lol, can you tell I need to keep my mind busy lately? 


Ok, so I started reading this book a few days ago and at first I was almost ready to just give up - it was kind of creepy. I found myself laying in bed all alone at 2 am trying desperately to read it - cause the moment I set it down I kept thinking about it.

I felt there was a places that it was missing some detail, but this is also the first book in a series so I am sure there is more to come that will fill in those questions that I had. 

VERRRRY surprising to me. I honestly thought that I had it all figured out and knew exactly what was going on but I was SO wrong. And actually, I really enjoyed what was really going on more than what I had thought. 

A fun read, make sure that you have a night light if you're reading in bed. Spoooky at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment