Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Monday 21 March 2011

First Full Day of Spring... Really??

Springtime... 
Spring Time....
   That is what you expect to wake up to on the first full day of Spring. Not so lucky here today!! 
Spring in Lethbridge...
We were officially put under a Snow Fall Alert today - not supposed to stop until Thursday - when it will continue to be cloudy. YUCK!

   Today was set up to be a fail - I woke up to look at my alarm and saw that it was indeed FLASHING but with NO SOUND!!!  ARGH!!!!!!  So, my entire morning was rushed. I hate Mondays.

   But, I survived... 

I think that due to the icky weather nobody really felt like being out and about today cause it was a pretty slow day at the store over all. Worked out well as I got some pricing done that needed to be and some tags up on the walls so customers can actually know what things cost (novel concept don't you think?) 

  Got home and just flopped on the couch and needed some chillout time - Found out that a good friend of mine has a blog up for her designs. She makes amazing invitations, cards, announcements, pretty much anything you could ever want. She is extremely artistic and I think very talented. 
Her blog is cassandrasdesigns.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out and I think you should ;-)

   Made perogies for dinner tonight and they were SO yummy! I didn't make homemade - I bought the perogies pre-made. I'm a working girl!! I don't have time to made them from scratch (altho they would be soooo worth it) But - P didn't notice, he thought that I HAD made them. If I was more dishonest I would have gone with it :-D
IMG00564.jpg
Yesssss.... sooo gooooood

   And - I just have to tell you - P finally won a doughnut on his roll up the rim!!! Its his first win!!!! He's such a sweetie, told me to go ahead and get myself a doughnut tomorrow when I take a break at work. I love him so much <3

  Gonna go crawl into some sweat pants and snuggle up with one of my books. Hoping that tomorrow the alarm goes off, I don't miss my work out and it STOPS SNOWING!!! 
Pretty... but its getting old
Love D

No comments:

Post a Comment