Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day!!

     Are you wearing green??? I sure am - which makes me kind of sad cause I really don't rock green that well. Has to be just the right shade or else my skin kind of takes on this green tinge and I tend to look ill. But in the spirit of leprechauns and pots of gold - Its on! 


      Mr Boss Man came back from Utah today and brought a giant bag of Salt Water candy - ooooohhhhh Yes, I love my job. I will have to double up my work out due to today however - totally worth it!! The green ones were for sure my favourite today.


    The sun was shining today - but the wind was blowing so it was still kind of chilly out. But at least it was sunshine!!! 


    So - plans for St Patrick's - chill out at home and play video games and eat junk food (none of which are green I think)


   I am currently sitting on the couch  - B is in the computer chair playing another one of our friends on NHL hockey (xbox, you're shocked I know) and P is in the kitchen making me popcorn.  He takes good care of me! <3 




   I have a day off work tomorrow and I am SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I fully intend to SLEEP in, go work out eventually, have some lunch and then spend the afternoon reading on the couch. You are all jealous of my glamorous life I am sure. Didn't end up reading last night - fell asleep too quickly. So I am only on page 90 of "Augie" - its really going slowly - tomorrow I plan on making a lot of progress on it however. 




   So going to eat popcorn and wait for the hockey games to be over and then I might be forced to take over the xbox and play some Fairy Tale Fights (not recommended for children - very twisted)
Hope the leprechauns don't get you and maybe you find some gold - and to my friends who partake in green beer - BE CAREFUL GET HOME SAFE
Love D 









No comments:

Post a Comment