Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 23 March 2011

It's Wednesday... wait ONLY Wednesday?

 

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Sometimes you just need some Cyanide and Happiness in your life... 


So I am on day 26 of the 30 day Shred but because I was sick I missed a few days. So I am thinking that I will start level 3 tomorrow and go for 34-day shred. Nice ring to it? We'll see. Level 2 has Military Presses in it which are really hard on my shoulder. 


Had a good busy day at work today, didn't even have a normal lunch break so just ended up leaving early which was really nice. Trying to get some extra hours on this pay period. I am saving up for a couple things so it would be nice to put away some bigger chunks if at all possible. 
I have one order that is really stressing me out. The customer has NO concept of size. She wanted her name on the back of their team jackets to be in 5 inch letters... WOW. We never do a name larger than 2.5 cause that's usually pretty massive and pretty expensive. So I have finally convinced her to come into the store and I will literally lay down a measuring tape on the jacket and show her how large it actually will be. UGH!! Some people make me so crazy!!
sorta how I feel at work somedays
  I am almost ready to go to bed. Kind of a burned out feeling sort of day. I haven't been sleeping all that well the past few nights. Been having some stuff on my mind that I'm trying to work out. Rather than just set it aside and worry about it at a different time (or not at all because worrying really isn't going to change the outcome) I just lay there chewing it over until I'm so exhausted I could cry. It's kind of a silly thing to do really.

I had a really nice talk with my mom today though. Sometimes I need another female to talk to. One of the down sides of being "one of the guys" I suppose. So anyways, I let her know that I needed to
talk to her like a 25 year old woman who has some stuff going on in her life and needs to chat, not her little baby girl that she wishes she could control my decisions and how I live my life. She was very wonderful and just listened to what I have going on and I didn't feel like I was on the verge of being lectured or anything. I'm a pretty lucky 25 year old baby girl that's for sure. 
If it ever gets nice weather I WILL be out skateboarding!!
So I am feeling a bit better about some of the stresses in my life and am looking forward to some changes coming up in just over a month. Now its the excitement and stress not the worry and stress! Nice change anyways. (more details coming eventually as plans are made, don't worry)

Ok, I am off to bed. Really need a good nights sleep tonight. Wish me luck!! 
Love D

No comments:

Post a Comment