Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Taco's Wednesday!!!

I think I am on the mend!!! YAY!!! 


   I woke up this morning and didn't feel like death! So I did my work out!! Ok, I attempted to work out. I sure couldn't keep up AT all - was coughing a lot, but it actually kind of felt good to cough it all out. So, it was a pretty pathetic work out, but I think it was the trying that really counts here don't you? 

    Off to work for another decent day. Was busy during the morning which was very nice - then it dropped dead for a few hours. Which turned out perfect for me cause my parents came into town!! They came and stole me away from the store and we went to Lammle's (Western wear makes them both happy)  I even somehow got a pair of jeans that are super cute - they have a really good deal on jeans right now if you need some or know someone that is going and you can sneak yours into their pile and pay them back outside the store ;-)


    I was STARVING at work in the afternoon and was thinking about what I could want for dinner and decided on perogies!! So I stopped by the grocery store on the way home and picked up stuff - got home and was chatting with P & B and REALISED its WEDNESDAY!!!!


TACO WEDNESDAYS!!!!!!!!
mmmm Taco's... 

      SOOOOO exciting!!! They are DELICIOUS and cost $0.50!! You can pick your toppings and they are yummmmyyyyy 

      Ok - B and I have been going for taco's for MONTHS together - its our friend-chill-time and we usually have a wicked vent session over taco's (or coffee at Tim Hortons if its not wednesday, or over buffalo chicken if we decide Boston Pizza is calling to us)  We started going for taco's together because P would have a raid on Wednesday's and we would be super bored without him - thus began our weekly Taco Wednesday rituals! It's also what started him being my big bro - one really cute waitress asked if I was waiting for my boyfriend and I said "uh, nope my brother" ... yes, I can wingman (for the record he did NOT ask for her phone number, oh well I tried)

     So tonight - we introduced P to the ritual (he has given up on World of Warcraft  for the time being and I have fallen more in love with him!!)

Pepsi + taco's + P = me in a fabulous mood!
Pepsi will prolly be the death of me
   I will prolly need to work out twice tomorrow because I ate too much, but it was SO worth it - and really, isn't a healthy life all about BALANCE? Have a big meal of amazing taco's and maybe tomorrow only have a salad? Meh  - my new cute wranglers still fit so I'm happy!! 

   Off to read - Don't forget to wear green tomorrow!! 
Love D

No comments:

Post a Comment