Pages

Pageviews from the past week

Sunday 13 March 2011

Happy to be Home...

We made it home!!! All of us!!!


Was great to get out of the city but now I am so happy to be home and have P here too. Nice to have him home and around to do stuff. 
Very excited over their new xbox games
   Work has been getting busier which is nice.  Rugby and outdoor soccer start up soon so I will be busy with working on jersey's for teams. Its good to be busy, makes the days go a lot faster which is nice. 


   And FINALLY the weather is changing for the better. I love not having to grab my ice scraper every single morning! I tend to get a little down when the weather isn't nice so this is making me feel a whole lot better I must say! I am so excited to be looking forward to being able to take walks again. I am definitely more active when its nicer out. Altho, I have been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred the past month and I must say its really proved to be worth it - My sister and mom got me hooked on it. It really does work. 


On that note I have a present for my female friends: Free Curves 1 week


if that link doesn't work here is the url: http://womenfreebies.ca/health/one-week-free-pass-to-curves/
There's a start to getting active again for spring on me (ok its free but I am so going to take credit for it! You're very welcome!!)




 Love D 

No comments:

Post a Comment